Thursday, August 27, 2009

20 Weird Interesting Facts

1. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
2. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (So what is the point of a pig being able to have a long orgasm if they just have sex to procreate. And what kind of contraceptive does a dolphin use?)
3. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Really, why the tongue? Its not like its really used for anything seriously important.)
4. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. (Is this because everything is made to fit their preference. So, just because of that right-handed people get to live longer than me?)
5. A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death. (*Shivers* That is soooo disgusting. That is exactly why I'm deathly afraid of all bugs especially cockroaches.)
6. Starfish don't have brains. (Is that why Patrick was so dumb?)
7. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. (Wow. How is that even possible?)
8. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television. (I sleep more than I watch TV, so I'm good.)
9. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache. (Who notices stuff like that? Why doesn't that specific one have a mustache?)
10. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning. (I need to buy some apples then because I sure don't drink coffee.)
11. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin. (That's exactly why I hate for people to reach over my food...I don't want to ingest more dead skin particles than I have to.)
12. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer. (LMAO...Irony.)
13. Walt Disney was afraid of mice. (But, Mickey made him mad money...lol)
14. Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first US president whose name contains all the letters from the word 'criminal.' The second was William Jefferson Clinton. (LMAO...funny)
15. Turtles can breathe through their butts. (So......they breathe in their feces?)
16. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year. (Why?)
17. On average people fear spiders more than they do death. (OMG...Yes....Spiders are scary.)
18. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump. (I wonder why.....*sarcasm*...lol)
19. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match. (They were going backwards then.)
20. If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. (Who came up with these measurements?)

0 comments: