Okay, so Im in the process of watching 2012 on megavideo (sn: eff them for saying that I have to wait 54 more minutes to watch the rest). I love the cast of actors that they chose. Movies like this make me feel so said because when the end of days come I just hope that people would be better. These movies make me want to become a polition or work somewhere in the government so that I can be privy to these things before instead of after like they do the public. Which is so bogus, as the president said AFTER it was too late they should have did a lottery so that everyone would have an equal chance to make it on the ships. Just because someone is in the gov't or rich doesnt mean that they should be saved who said that they would be able to contribute anything besides money, which isnt going to be important where ever they are going. But, yea I may actually by this movie when it comes out. I just dont like how they would have people speaking french and chinese without subtitles...I dont want to guess at what they are saying.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment